After listening to Elise’s recent podcast about how she uses her Get to Work Book, I am on board to celebrate each month’s wins. Her planner leaves a space for this*, and she explains why in her podcast:
“Sometimes our months pass in such a blur that we forget to celebrate these important wins. It often feels like there is so much left on my plate, that I don’t even think about it; I don’t even think about what’s been done.”
- Broke out my duck boots for the first time
- Got plans in motion to host people at La Moneda for the first time in months
- Ordered paper invitations for said event (Paperless Post forever)
- Sent care packages to a handful of people I adore
- Switched out my closet and Gooplet’s closet for cooler weather, and sent another huge bag off to ThredUp
- Deep cleaned a bunch of things that were long overdue
- Read 8 books!
*Elise also leaves a space for things you need to let go of at the end of every month, but that’s another post entirely.