Did you see Bon Appetit’s post about the 22 recipes everyone should know how to cook?
We’re doing pretty well over here, how about you?*
4. Garlic Bread
10. Burger (I don’t have a recipe for burgers? Probably because my husband grills them.)
11. Mac and Cheese
13. Pot Roast – coming soon!
14. Potato Salad (I’m partial to mayo-free versions)
16. Roast Chicken
17. Fried Rice (No idea where to start on this one. Any tips, dear readers?)
18. Tomato Soup
19. Perfect Pan Roasted Chicken Thighs (Okay, they’re not pan roasted. But I’m not really allowed to make any other ones)
20. Mashed Potatoes
21. The Perfect Pot of Rice (this is my husband’s domain)
22. Mussels (no thank you)
*always cook with wine